Monday, April 8, 2013

Was that just "progress" I experienced??

What a gorgeous day for a shuffle!!

70 degrees...nice breeze....no bulky clothing.....

My shuffle was not fast...but...I think I just had an experience "They" call....

Progress.

Why, perchance, do I make such a claim?

Here's why...

I shuffled for 4.5 miles....and shuffled MOST of the hills....like 80% of them!

And these are not "bunny hills"....not even "rolling hills".

These are

"I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!" hills.....

"THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!" hills....

"RRRIIIIIIICOOOOLLLLAAAAA!!!!!" hills...

I am experiencing a "shuffle-induced" bout of creativity....
My shuffle has inspired a rap:

(Those of you who know the famed "Bobson Rap"...well, you can sing along if you'd like...)

(Cue record scratching) "SHOOKA-SHOOKA-SHOOKA-SHOOKA"
(Cue beat-boxing) "PFF, P-CH...P-P-P-CH"
     I KNOW A FLY GIRL HER NAME IS "K"
     WORKIN' TOWARD A HALF; SHUFFLE ALL THE WAY!
    SHE'S OLD AND SLOW AND KINDA FAT
    BUT IN A COUPLE MONTHS SHE BE NONE O' THAT!


Ok...so maybe "creativity" is not an accurate word....perhaps "delirium" would sum it up better...

Anyway...

I'm pretty proud of myself today :)






No comments:

Post a Comment