Friday, April 19, 2013

Keepin' it real.....Scientific data: Week 3


I'm shocked.....I made it 3 weeks!

Three...whole....weeks!!

I've have officially made it past the point where I usually give up and go back to my former ways.

For this, I am celebrating today :)  Yay me!! :)


However.....for the scientific data I am presenting today, I cannot really celebrate...because...

well....

I look.....exactly.....the same.

Exactly.

Maybe even worse....

For those of you who are squeamish, now is your chance to look away.  The pictures I am about to present are graphic in nature...viewer discretion advised......




Week 1 (Side gut)

Week 3 (Side gut)


Ok....I don't know about you, but I do believe the week 3 pic is grosser than the week 1 pic!!!

Here's the front view....for your enjoyment....

Week 1 (Front gut)

Week 3 (Front gut)



((Shutter!!!))  I know some of you are wondering..."How does she get any blood supply to her legs??"

I wonder the same thing, actually...


As disturbing as these images are, I have decided that this is a part of how I will gauge my progress.

So...on every odd week of scientific data, I will post a lovely picture of me squeezing myself into these size 12s.  I know you are all giddy with anticipation for week 5!!

All in all, I feel like this week has been successful.  I have had a couple bad days, but most of the past 7 days have been good.  My eating habits are like a roller coaster, but I am hoping that with more time they will begin to level out as I try to break this addiction to 

really...

yummy...

fattening...

food.


So...without further adieu......here are the numbers of the week:

Starting weight:  165
Last week's weight:  162.4
Today's weight:  161.8  (SLOWEST 3.2 lbs lost EVER!!!!!!)
Miles shuffled:  17.5 (Horray!!)
Miles biked:  10 (Happy!!)
Yoga:  0 (Oops...)
Pilates: 1 (Oops again...)
Stationary bike:  0 (Ok...so I HATE to exercise inside!!!)
Number of mornings I woke up early to exercise:  1
Number of mornings I hit snooze 12 times and fought with myself to "GET UP AND EXERCISE ALREADY!!!".....then never woke up and exercised:  6


Onward!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment