Friday, June 7, 2013

Keepin' it real: Scientific data Week 10

It's Friday...the day of reckoning.....

I was going to skip my blog entry today....no kidding.  I actually made the conscious decision to NOT write today...

....until my beautiful sister called me and stated..."It's Friday!!  Don't you know we are all waiting for your next post?!"

I don't know who "we all" is exactly, but... way to keep me accountable for my choices and actions...

(sigh)...

So...as I sit here at the kitchen table and devour my chicken nuggets with honey and mac 'n cheese (plus the two Little Debbie Zebra Cakes for hoursdourves....hors d'orves.....horse...oh never mind.....appetizers!!), I will tell you how my week was.

It started really strong!  I had two fabulous shuffles on Saturday and Sunday!  In those two days, I shuffled 17 miles! (One seven miler and one 10 miler)  Awesome!!

My weight was 158!  I lost a pound during that weekend!

I shuffled another beautiful 6 miler on Tuesday....after a very large lunch of Chinese food!!  (Really yummy burps the whole time, by the way!)

But then my week took an all-too-familiar turn...
I blame the Chinese....

...and their delicious food!!!
That was the catalyst that began my descent into the hole I find myself trapped in today...
...plus, it's cold and cloudy and has been for a couple days....
...plus, I have been studying for an exam, which has me sitting...and eating...

...plus, I love Little Debbie!!

.....I'm talking crazy-stupid love for Little Debbie....

So, yeah....after 10 weeks, I still have this part of me that just... wont... die!!!!
I have been trying my best to feed it to death!!!!  I am hoping that one day it will just consume so much junk that it will explode and I will be done with it forever!!!

How do I get through these cold, cloudy days without eating everything in sight?!  Seriously!!  If there is one thing that Ohio has an abundance of it is cold, cloudy, (crappy!!!) days....

I need to figure something out...



The Numbers:

Days until half:  8
Miles shuffled this week:  23! :)
Average pace:  10-11 min/mile
Goals met for this week:  Well...I met my 10 mile goal and had two great 6+ milers...
Beginning weight:  165
Last week's weight:  159
Today's weight:  159.2  (&*%$!!!!!)
Pilates?  Yoga?  Bike?:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hours spent sitting in front of my computer studying, eating, playing, and complaining about the weather, in the past 2 days:  Roughly 15
New zits:  150


See why I wanted to skip my post today??

Will someone please turn the heat back up and the lights back on??
Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment