My calorie tracking was decent.....except for one little love affair with 8 Double Stuff Oreos that one day.....
I have done more shuffling, Yoga, Pilates, ..... and planking....than I have ever done in one week!
For your viewing pleasure, here is my first attempt at planking....
I have been sweating buckets this week and discovered one very interesting.....and disgusting.....fact about myself.....
My butt sweats profusely.
Yes....my butt....
No seriously.....
A lot!!!
Look!!!
That is what my (ever so baggy!!) shorts looked like yesterday after cutting the grass....
Seriously.....whose butt sweats like that?!?!
Mine does.....
Don't be jealous.
Ok.....it's comparison picture day......Week 1 and Week 19
Not noticing much difference in the gut so much anymore, but the legs are getting pretty baggy.
I have noticed my other size 12s are quite loose in the waist though. In fact, this morning I decided to try on my dress pants, since I will be needing them for my internship....this is what they look like:
Guess I will need to shop for SMALLER pants!!! :)
And now....your favorite game show....."Will I Ever Fit My A$$ into These Size 10's Again"!!!!
With your host.......KAAARRREEENNNN!!!!!
(wild applause)
I have gotten into these so fast, I am seriously doubting that the pants in that first pic are the same as the other pics!
But......they fit!!! ......and for that, I am thrilled!
Number time:
Beginning weight: 165
Last Week's weight: 151.6
Today's weight: 149.6
(YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!! 2 pounds AND I AM OUT OF THE 150'S!!!! for the first time in 2 years!!!!)
Yoga: 2
Pilates: 2
Planking: 2
Miles shuffled: 27!!!! ........ TWENTY SEVEN!!!!!!
Days until half marathon: 64





That is incredible. I have had my husband take photos of me weekly since May. Although I have missed almost a month of them now. I can't wait to get into the smaller jeans my Mom gave me. I am so glad my friend told me about you on MFP. You are motivation!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! :) I am glad I have taken pics since the beginning (even though I was skeptical at first!). The scale has not really moved quick enough for my liking, so it is always nice to see the improvement in other areas ;) Good luck to you on your journey!! :)
DeleteGirl, my butt sweats too! It's rather embarrassing where all those sweat marks make their appearance, but you've helped me keep it real here. ;D
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a FANTASTIC job! Good on you!
Thanks Shyla! :)
Delete